Learn about emerging trends in bookstore services and hear Robert Pignatello from John Jay College discuss future-proof solutions.WEBINAR: 2015 College CFO Survey on Textbook Affordability and Bookstore Services
The college bookstore services landscape has been radically transformed over the last few years as students, faculty and administrators are increasingly concerned about the escalating costs of textbooks. Colleges are
now searching for new solutions to lower costs and support their core mission of educating students.
- Trends in campus bookstore textbook sales
- The number of students not purchasing required materials and why
- The impact of textbook costs on student success, persistence and retention
- The percentage of students leaving their school-sanctioned bookstore and why
- How bookstore services need to change to meet the demands for new learning materials and models