Yesterday we were joined by Robert Pignatello, SVP Finance and Administration at CUNY’s John Jay College and John Squires, CEO of Akademos for an informative and lively "2015 College CFO Survey on Textbook Affordability and Bookstore Services” Webinar. If you were unable to join us for this discussion we wanted to make the presentation and recording of the session available for you to download free by clicking here.
The feedback from attendees has been extremely positive. Most participants found the survey results and commentary on the trends and future of textbook services extremely relevant and informative.
Three years ago Akademos completed the first comprehensive survey of college CFOs regarding the future of bookstore services and this informative webinar provided a first look at the results of the just completed follow-up study addressing critical issues and key trends, including:
- Trends in campus bookstore textbook sales
- The percentage of students leaving their school-sanctioned bookstore and why
- The number of students not purchasing required materials and why
- The impact of textbook costs on student success, persistence and retention
- How bookstore services need to change to meet the demands for new learning models
See how these and other important questions begin to be addressed in this special webinar.
If you have any other questions or would like to learn more about expanding affordable textbook options for your students and our innovative textbook and course materials adoption tools for faculty and administrators, we would be happy to set-up a personalized 1:1 consultation today.